Come visit us for high quality, friendly, urgent care!
In response to the current measles and mumps outbreaks in Ontario we are now offering FREE MMR Vaccine to adults who may not be completely immunized (2 doses). Please see our travel and vaccines page for details.
Choose Huronia Urgent Care Clinic!
Why pay for parking in the ER or go to a walk-in when you can have high quality urgent care @HUCC
- Exceptional physicians and be treated with less waiting and no parking fees!
- Almost all of our physicians are emergency room doctors.
- We have nurses and athletic therapists onsite to help us assess and treat all of our patients.
- Your visit is completely OHIP covered*. You must bring OHIP card to each visit.
- We can assess and treat work place related injuries, and we do complete WSIB forms.
- You are having extreme difficulty breathing or severe abdominal (belly) pain;
- You are having severe chest pains and believe you may be having a heart attack;
- You are having a severe allergic reaction and feel your throat closing;
- You are having severe emotional distress and/or hallucinations.