Flu Vaccines available as a fast track walk-in service.
Beginning October 27, 2014 - Please wear short sleeved shirts.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm
- Exceptional physician and be treated with less waiting and no parking fees!
- Almost all of our physicians are emergency room doctors.
- We have nurses and athletic therapists onsite to help us assess and treat all of our patients.
- Your visit is completely OHIP covered*. You must bring OHIP card to each visit.
- In order to serve you better, please bring a current, accurate and legible medication list with you.
These include sick notes, forms, driver's medicals, non-foot wart treatments, travel consultations and work-related medical examinations.
Please go directly to the emergency room:
- If you are having extreme difficulty breathing or severe abdominal (belly) pain;
- If you are having severe chest pains and believe you may be having a heart attack;
- If you are having a severe allergic reaction and feel your throat closing;
- If you are having severe emotional distress and/or hallucinations.