We take pride in providing a specific need to the residents of Barrie and the surrounding area. We operate as a team with Administrative clerks, Nurses, Athletic therapists and Physicians to complete the process of care for all of our patients.
- Casting – Our clinic has athletic therapists to assess and treat musculoskeletal injuries, including when casting is needed.
- Immediate review – We are electronically linked to the X-ray services in the building and can review your X-rays with you.
- Sutures – We are equipped for minor -moderately severe lacerations.
- Vaccines – We provide tetanus/pertussis vaccines free of charge, and can administer other vaccines, allergy shots and TB testing.
- Wart Treatments – We can perform cryotherapy on warts and skin lesions.
- Driver’s Medical Exams – Copy of the forms available in office.
- Travel Consultation – Hepatitis A or B for travel, Twinrix, etc.
- Procedural Rooms Foreign Body Removal Equipment Pharmacy on site
- Slit Lamp Exam Room Ambulance Accessibility Coffee Shop on site
- Snellen Chart Testing Wheel chair accessibility Free Parking